Advice and consultancy services for developing business models for Open Access Fibre and Digital Infrastructure to benefit the local economy, promote competition and generate revenues from assets.
Deep telecoms knowledge and experience at wholesale levels enable us to provide independent advice for startups and scale operators for wholesale product design, price benchmarking and OSS/BSS solutions
Backhaul - one of the most important and often costly areas for delivering broadband solutions to rural and under-served areas. NGIS are experts in backhaul solutions, finding innovative ways of using Tier1 carrier's fibre networks in the most cost effective and useful manner
NGIS is a consultancy company specialising in Wholesale Telecoms services, offering expertise in:
- broadband and internet technologies & solutions for companies, communities and rural areas
- Public Sector asset commercialisation
- Business Case modelling for LFFN
- Backhaul - one of the most important and often costly areas for delivering broadband solutions to rural and under-served areas. NGIS are experts in backhaul solutions, finding innovative ways of using Tier1 carrier's fibre networks in the most cost effective and useful manner.
- Core Network and Wholesale provision - ensuring the sustainability of any broadband solution is critical, and providing Wholesale Open Access solutions can ensure the long term viability of the network, delivering choice and competition on the network
- Wholesale Product design - building and delivering the right wholesale products and solutions that ISPs will be able to use, and that subscribers will want to buy. Ensuring they are priced correctly for the market and benchmarked against the rest of the industry will drive a thriving retail market on the network
- Service and SLA guidance - Variety of technologies from fibre to wireless
- OSS/BSS solutions to ensure smooth and automated provisioning, support and billing
Please fill out the form with as much info as possible and we will get back to you as soon as we can.